Wednesday 15 February 2012

Crowds outside Houston's hotel (according to AOL®) (2)

More views of - or after - Cambridge Film Festival 2011
(Click here to go directly to the Festival web-site)


15 February

There is reputed to be a newspaper called The Sun, and it appears that issues of this newspaper have have borne the headline Whitney's Death Bath.

I cannot comment, and, if the newspaper were to have carried a photograph of a bath, I would not have looked at it - after all, if I want to look at a bath (not my own), I go to the showroom at IKEA® (some such place), as it is inconceivable that I should not know what a bath looks like, or take any satisfaction from seeing what is supposed to be one where any person died, whoever that person may have been.


In other words, Mawkish photography of where Whitney died


No comments: